Thursday, March 10, 2011
No witchcraft for sale:
I liked the short story No Witchcraft for sale, I think that it's point was to say that it doesn't matter where you come from or what you look like we're all important and we all deserve to be treated the same. Gideon was my favorite character in the story, he was basically the middle man that everyone liked and trusted and he was also the hero for saving Teddy's life. Gideon was brave too because he remained calm and helped the situation, without Gideon, Teddy probably would not have survived, also I believe that it was fair that Gideon didn't want to tell the secret remedy, it was his choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey janessa :) I agree with your blog I like Gideon the best too. He's great haha. Definitely a hero.
ReplyDeleteThank you : ) and yes he really is, a great one too!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey janessa i think that Gideon is a good person but everyone should be treated the same don't you think.?
ReplyDeleteI like Gideon too. I agree with your point.
ReplyDeleteHaha Jeanette I said that in my blog, I agree I said everyone should be treated the same!
ReplyDeleteI get what you mean. Great minds think alike haha
ReplyDeleteHaha very true
ReplyDelete